It is often believed that “stronger would be the foundation, the durable building would be!” What a great saying, it has its worth, which can be applied in various regards. Let’s take an example of any commercial building. The primary concern of every architect is reliable flooring – flooring makes a durable foundation.
The majority of them opt for homogenous vinyl flooring roll and covering, but have you ever wondered why? What individual basis, uses, or certain factors make this flooring a highly preferred option? There’s a complete science, or I should say a series of criteria and factors behind it, which will be elaborately discussed in this post.
What Makes Homogenous PVC flooring worth considering?
The primary reason is that homogeneous PVC flooring roll is easy to mix with different slip resistance requirements, abrasion resistance, anti-wheel pressure, waterproof, fireproof and anti-bacterial, etc. It also comprises superior PUR protection and is more long-lasting than LVT PVC flooring.
Besides, homogeneous is also environment friendly. Hence, a homogeneous PVC flooring roll is quite trendy, convenient, and has a prolonged existence than LVT PVT flooring.
Few other perks of homogeneous flooring are;
- No wax for life
- Suitable for commercial or large traffic areas
- Excellent cleaning characteristics
In Which Particular Applications the Homogeneous Vinyl Flooring is Used?
The homogeneous vinyl PVC floor covering is highly suitable for those object areas which get heavy public traffic and intensive use. In comparison, anti-static vinyl floor tiles make the best coverage for raised floor used in office, clean room, data center, computer room, and server room.
Other applications include;
- Hospital &healthcare
- Hotels and points of sale
- Storage and service areas
- Industrial premises and workshops
What other Criteria Makes Homogenous PVC flooring Stands High in the Market?
It’s not only certain applications that make this flooring roll an ideal solution, but the homogenous vinyl flooring roll is preferred in terms of other notable criteria as well, such as
Quality & Technology
- This flooring has an optimal product quality, which becomes effective with the use of advanced technology
- This flooring roll is made with virgin phthalate-free materials, which can’t be recycled nor mixed with other material
- This vinyl flooring roll is made with an efficient and sustainable manufacturing process along with renewable energy
High Performance & Protection
- The homogenous floor covering is relatively easy to install, maintain and is strongly resistant to high stresses
- This flooring roll has increased resistance to heavy traffic and scratches for its unique treatment
How to Install Homogenous Flooring Roll?
Step 1 – Detect the Base Ground
- First, you need to detect the ground foundation before installing PVC flooring rolls. For this, you’ll need a detecting temperature device to measure humidity and to detect the installation site environment. The temperature should be 10 and 35C, and humidity should be around 20% and 75%.
- Detect flatness of floor surface – For this, you’ll find a flatness detector for measuring the flatness of base ground; it should be within 2 meters of a ruler, the difference should be less than 5 mm.
Step 2 – Construct the Base Ground
- Crush base ground with a processor to deal with lopsidedness and surface residue of the ground
- Use a cutting edge device to expel cement, paint, and different deposits; the raised and free places can be cleaned with a polisher.
- Remove the residue of the ground with a vacuum cleaner until it gets perfect.
Step 3 Cut the Vinyl Flooring Rolls
- Place flooring on the installation site for a day or two, let the material get restored, and then let the flooring temperature get consistent according to or within sight
- Cover two vinyl sheets. The normal covering range will be range is 3cm, make it cut in one endeavor. Take proficient managing devices for cutting sheet edges
Step 4 – Stick Vinyl Sheet Flooring
- Stick flooring move toward one side of the sheet, clean the ground, and back of the sheet, at that point stick flooring move on the ground
- The procedure of applying paste should be uniform and broad; concrete should be dried ordinarily in the wake of applying.
- Particular paste has assorted using strategy, insinuate the thing manual for nuances.
Step 5 – Exhaust & Rolling
- Once you get done with laying PVC flooring roll, next squeeze out bubbles under a sheet with the help of cork block
- Then take a 50kg or 75kg roller for evenly rolling the sheet, and repair the hem at the seam.
- Additional cement on the sheet surface should be discarded in time, opening section, and welding should start in the next 24 hours.
Step 6 – Opening Groove & Welding PVC Sheet
- Open the groove after curing when flooring rolls completely. Take a groove gadget for the opening crease, and notch should not enter the base, suggested groove profundity must be 2/3 as per the sheet’s thickness.
- Such a welding shaft should set the temperature of the welding light; the welding post should be squashed into the part at a uniform speed.
- When the welding post is semi-cooled, use a forefront to scoop the extra part over the sheet surface.
- When the welding bar is thoroughly cooled, use the edge again to remove the remaining raised part.