Pillows are our sleep-over friends that aim at giving us a full night’s rest. What if a pillow does not serve its purpose? Are you using the right kind of pillow? Are soft pillows good for your health? Or you should switch on to the hard ones. Are you using the same pillow for years? So let’s learn about “What are The Advantages of Memory Foam Pillow”.
If yes. It is high time to change it with a Best Memory Foam Pillow. The soft pillows we are using are rather making us sick. They are not really serving their purpose. They might be good to hide tears but not healing your body at all. These kinds of pillows may harm your spine, neck, and shoulders. Instead of switching to a hard one, consider buying a memory foam pillow. Hard pillows too are not an ideal choice from the point of view of your spine’s health. The pillows we use whether hard or soft are made of either polyester or cotton filling. These kinds of filling break easily and loosens their shape over a period, thus hurting your body. And you often complain of headaches, neck pains, shoulder pains, body stiffness or further other cervical issues follow.
What is a Memory Foam Pillow?
A Memory foam pillow also known as an Orthopedic pillow is a pillow filled with memory foam.
Firstly, memory foam may be a sort of polyurethane that has been combined chemically to create it viscose, and elastic. This suggests it will slowly contour to your body once pressure is applied, then regain its form slowly once the pressure has been removed. This characteristic of memory foam is additionally why it’s known as elastic foam.
Memory foam pillows square measure created victimization memory foam. It’s vital to notice that there square measure multiple forms of memory foam. Memory foam is often combined with different forms of foams or gels that have resulted in the many memory foam pillows within the market.
What is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is a type of filling used for mattresses and pillows, is made of polyurethane mixed with other chemicals that allow it to contour to your body.
It is viscous and elastic, which means this material moves slowly when pressure is applied, and elasticity means the ability to stretch and reform a new shape and turning back to its original form at the end. Thus, these pillows are referred to as Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow.
Memory Foam Pillow 2 packs are specifically designed to treat several kinds of pain you feel while sleeping in the wrong posture such as neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, or headache.
Moving further, let us talk about the advantages of using a memory foam pillow:-
Advantages of Using A Memory Foam Pillow
- As defined above, Memory Foam Pillows are making with Memory Foam which easily changes its shape and refrains back into the original form. Thus, it does not harm your joints. Unlike the cotton or polyester-filled fluffy pillows, it does not enhance any kind of pain but relieves it. In simple words, it contours to the shape of your body, and returns to its normal state when you get up and are no longer putting any pressure on it.
- These pillows are making up of cooling technology that aims at giving ease to your body while you are asleep. It soothes your body and gives you a goodnight’s sleep.
- These are orthopedically making to help relieve your tensed nerves. Your nerves are stressed when you sleep on your stomach. Or with your hands beneath your head, or sleep with the wrong pillow. Or in any other wrong posture of sleeping. It is advisable to sleep either on your side or on your back.
- Sleeping on your back is the perfect posture you should sleep in. These pillows for back pain are making to give the ideal alignment to your body while you are asleep. Your body should be in a straight line while sleeping, and the pillow does the purpose.
- Memory foam reduces the pressure around joints while working or resting in the wrong Sleepless nights could cause trouble to your body, hence making you feel tired. Memory foam aims at relieving tiredness and gives you a peaceful sleep.
- The reason behind the popularity of the material is that it molds easily and adjusts according to the body temperature, thus fulfilling your sleep needs. No matter at what side you sleep, body heat will shape the pillow perfectly.
- The cooling technology does not mean that it will give you an ice-like feeling. It simply means that it regulates heat according to your body’s requirements. Hence, a sound sleep.
- These are also helpful in conditions of Cervical Spondylosis. While easing your spine, it does comfort your neck, shoulders, and keeps it in coordination with the rest of the body, hence a stress-free sleep.
- The Memory Foam pillows are hygienic and hypoallergenic. These are free from all kinds of bacteria and microbes.
- These pillows are making to fill in the gap between your ears and shoulders, hence giving a perfect sleeping posture while sleeping on the side. According to science, the best sleeping posture is sleeping on your back with your body in a straight line. Avoid sleeping on your stomach as it may cause several health hazards.
Key Features Of Memory Foam Pillows
- Contour Shaped: Memory foam Pillows are contour-shaped to give a cradle shape for your neck. This shape naturally provides support to your neck and head. We can also call it butterfly-shaped.
- CertiPUR-US Certified: Sleepsia Memory foam pillows are CertiPUR-US certified. This makes them free from harmful and toxic material. This pillow provides a healthy-wealthy body.
- A Neutral Surface: A memory foam orthopedic pillow makes an impartial resting space for the head and neck. An adjustable memory foam pillow delicately upholds the joints of your body and gives your head and neck support. The ascent of a standard pillow can surrender some with a firm neck. That will not be an issue with adjustable foam.
- Comfortable: Due to their design. They give a natural shape to your neck and shoulders. So, you won’t wake up with a stiff neck the next day. You feel venturesome all day.
Why is Selecting The Right Pillow Important?
A good sleeping posture is essential to sleeping soundly, night after night, and to waking while not pain and stiffness. Your pillow helps to support a healthy sleep posture. What will that posture look like? A body in alignment, from the knees and hips, through the spine to the chest and shoulders, head and neck.
If your neck and shoulders don’t get enough support or are propped at an angle that causes twisting, craning, or crunching, this puts your spine and body out of alignment, leading to strain and discomfort in your neck, shoulders, and back, additionally as sleeplessness.
An incorrect pillow that doesn’t offer suitable support within the right places will contribute to headaches, neck pain, shoulder or arm symptom, discomfort, snoring, sneezing, and asthmatic (trouble breathing), that may lead to further moving and turning, that results in lack of sleep. This has an impact on you each mentally and physically.
- Mentally – Lack of sleep affects your concentration, judgment, memory, mood, and stress levels.
- Physically – Lack of sleep will contribute to soreness and pain, slow the healing method, prolong illness, and result in immune system breakdown, weight gain, fatigue, and a spread of alternative health problems.
Reasons for Purchasing a Memory Foam Pillow
- The quality and luxury that it provides are a success amongst many of us affected by back/neck/shoulder pain.
- It changes form in response to body heat, creating one among the foremost comfy pillows out there.
- It contours itself to the shape of the head, giving final comfort.
- It is neither too firm, nor too soft, which makes it ideal for somebody laid low with back/neck/shoulder pain.
Choose the Right Pillow with Us
- Look for the quality of memory foam used in the pillow.
- It should be of proper height to support your head aligned with your spine.
- Choose the pillow with the best neck support for your sleeping position.
- Decide which type of memory foam pillow you want.
- Test the firmness of the pillow according to your sleeping pattern.
- Look for a pillow with Antibacterial and Hypoallergenic properties so that you won’t face any skin related problems.
- Look for the best size that fits your head.
Now, when you are familiar with the advantages of SleepSia Memory Foam Pillows, you might consider buying one. Do check the rating and reviews before buying. It is always good to buy the tested ones. Good luck! Happy Shopping.