QuickBooks is highly efficient financial management software that serves its users with various advance features such as accounting, inventory, payroll, tax filing, invoicing, bank account tracking and reconciliation, budget-making etc. Is it challenging to avail of these fantastic features? No, not at all! You may also enjoy the features of using the QuickBooks software remotely without investing much. However, still, many users are there who are not aware of the proper procedure that one needs to know for accessing the QuickBooks software on the remote. In this article, we will discuss how you can access the QuickBooks software on remote and the significant benefits that QuickBooks Remote Hosting offer.
If you are looking for similar support for your business to gain productivity, you must stay tuned!
An Overview of QuickBooks Remote Access
QuickBooks Remote Access is an advanced feature of QuickBooks that allows the user to access and utilize the QuickBooks software and data from any other computer via a stable internet connection. Moreover, you may agree with the fact that accessing QuickBooks Remote Hosting through remote lets you save a lot of your precious time and efforts. Thus you may work on your accounting tasks seamlessly. Through this feature of QuickBooks, you can easily transfer a file or folder between two computers without any trouble.
What Advantages Does QuickBooks Remote Hosting Services Offer?
- It allows you to transfer a file or folder between two computers with much ease.
- With remote access, you can save a lot of time, efforts and unwanted expensed.
- Remote access allows you to copy and paste between remote and local PCs without any trouble.
- Now, you can easily print documents from your remote PC to a local printer.
- Remote hosting enables you to track the activities of the accountants without much hassle.
- In enhances multi-user collaboration, and this you can work on the same QuickBooks file simultaneously.
What Are The Options For Remote Access Tool On QuickBooks?
Let us dig deeper so that you can choose the best as per your business requirement:
- Hosting QuickBooks Desktop on cloud
- The hosting provider stores your financial data on the hosting server and thus, the users can access the data from anywhere anytime.
- Besides, it aids cross-device usage.
- Moreover, it gives an edge to the accounting experts, as the service makes all the efforts for the installation or maintenance of QuickBooks.
- Hence, it’s easier for the users to enhance multi-user collaboration and integration of QB add-ons.
- Data security is of utmost priority, the provider deploys end-to-end encryption, anti-virus and anti-malware systems, intrusion detection and prevention, multiple firewalls, multi-user authentication, automated backups, and more.
- Accessing QuickBooks Online
- With Cloud hosted server, it becomes easier for the users to access QB data whenever and wherever required. All a user requires is a stable internet connection and a compatible device to meet the business accounting needs.
- The pricing plan entirely depends on the number of users who collaborate over it.
- Data is protected from unauthorized users, accidental data loss, viruses, and malware attacks, etc. by providing security measures and storing data in remote servers.
- Using QuickBooks Remote Access tool
- With the QuickBooks Remote Access tool, you can connect to the remote machine where the QuickBooks desktop gets installed.
- It enables you to perform activities like copying and printing files between local and remote computers, access QuickBooks data folders, etc.
- Besides, it works on the Cisco WebEx tool as well.
- It is an add-on for QuickBooks software. It is available in two QuickBooks versions – QuickBooks Access and Full Desktop Access.
How to Access QuickBooks Remotely?
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting and sign up for QuickBooks Remote Access.
- Now, you have to log in into on the QuickBooks Remote Access website by entering your login credentials. Before logging in, one needs to install a Web browser on the system from which you need to access QuickBooks remotely.
- For downloading the remote access tool installation file, click on the Setup Computer.
- In the Nickname section, enter the name of your computer and then click on Next.
- Next to the applications option, a checkbox appears, you need to mark that box to access remotely on your computer.
- Then, click on Next.
- Afterwards, check the box for the authentication option to use.
- For accessing QuickBooks remotely, you need to enter a password or use a phone number.
- Lastly, click on Finish.
Remote Accessing QuickBooks
- At first, open the internet browser and log in to your account on the QuickBooks Remote Access website
- Now, check the box where you have defined the nickname of your system.
- Then, click on the Connect icon.
- Authorize your desktop by using the credentials or phone number.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Remote Access option.
- Once you are done with your session, click on the “End QuickBooks Remote Access Session.”
We hope that by the end of this article, you will be able to access QuickBooks remotely. Also, you can utilize the benefits of QuickBooks Remote Hosting for taking your business a step further. However, if you come across any issue while setting up the remote access for QuickBooks, you must look for professional assistance without wasting much time.