QuickBooks accounting software is based on cutting-edge technology. Still, it displays-up different errors, which may be a cause of frustration for a user. Unable to Update Payroll Error PS107 occurs when you notice an error warning on your computer screen stating, “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]” that is related to the payroll update and pops-up while downloading updates for the QB payroll service. A corrupted file in the QB desktop is one of the major reasons behind this error. Though, many other reasons can also trigger this error that we’ll discuss in this post.
Note: If you want to communicate with our QuickBooks Experts Team directly, you only need to dial our QuickBooks Support Helpline Number to Fix Error PS107 +1(877) 371–2061, and get your problem fixed shortly.
What does Trigger Unable to Update Payroll Error PS107
We’ve provided a list of major causes that can lead to QuickBooks Enterprise Error PS107.
- Subscription lapse date might be a big cause behind QB error PS107. Meaning QuickBooks Payroll regularly monitors the membership lapse status. You should continuously refresh the data to have genuine access to Payroll services.
- If the Intuit server down, then also you can see this error.
- Working with an old version of the software when trying to update payroll services.
- Any third party security program or windows firewall is restricting QuickBooks communication with the origin server.
- Any virus or malware in your pc can also hinder precise functioning, and the error may pop up.
What to do when I notice An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]
You can use different troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Error PS107, but these two methods are the most effective solutions mentioned below.
Solution 1: Step QuickBooks Processes Using Task Manager
Sometimes your system stops working due to low specs. In that case, you have to force stop a process related to QuickBooks from your PC using Task Manager. The troubleshooting steps are given below to perform this solution.
- Go to the Task Manager or simply press CTRL+Shift+Esc keys simultaneously to open it directly.
- Now go to the Processes tab to move further.
- Pick the QB process you need to force stop.
- Lastly, click on the End Process button.
Now open the software and have a look if the error code PS107 in QB is fixed or not yet. If not, then go to the next procedure.
Solution 2: Update QB to the latest using Payroll Update CD Drive
Refreshing QuickBooks may resolve the QuickBooks Error PS107, however we guarantee the most extreme viability of the further investigating techniques. Likewise, you can take our QB client administrations to tackle this issue.
- Start with inserting the Payroll Update CD drive.
- Go to the Get Payroll Updates page.
- Next, you need to follow the prompts when you are required to search the Update.dat or Update3.dat.
- Now click on the Browse option.
- Click on the “Install from” option, pick the CD Drive option.
- Choose Update.dat or Update3.dat from the payroll update disk and click on Open.
- At last, click OK in the payroll update window.
Check the status of the error. If your issue is not eliminated yet, then you need to follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Disable all MS services in your PC using selective startup mode
Follow this method if the above-mentioned solutions fail to terminate QB error PS077.
- Open the RUN command by pressing Window+R.
- In the provided section, type MSConfig, and hit Enter.
- Enter the admin password if asked.
- Now in the General tab, you need to choose Selective Startup, then click on Load Startup items.
- After that, click on Services.
- Pick Hide Microsoft Services and make it Disable.
- Swipe the pointer to Hide all Microsoft Services option.
- Review the services list and make sure that the Windows Installer box option is tick marked.
- If it is not marked, then put a mark on it, and click OK.
- Now you have to go to the System Configuration page to restart your pc.
- Once the computer has restarted, check the issue. If not resolve the perform a clean install.
If you have successfully followed the methods, your “Unable to Update Payroll Error PS107” error will be rectified. If not, you need to speak with our QuickBooks experts at our toll-free number +1(877) 371–2061.
Also, Read this Blog & Remove QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer Error