Flutter, a Google-backed open-source app development platform, has gained ground swiftly among app developers by setting new benchmarks. As an entrepreneur, if you want to build a robust app that can run seamlessly across all major OS including Android and iOS, then Flutter app development should be your choice. Speedy development, ease of use, and scalability make Flutter an excellent platform for developing a cross-platform app.
Here are the key benefits of Flutter app development for your business.
- It offers cross-platform app development in a cost-effective way
- It has many speedy and customizable widgets for developing engaging apps
- It can address compatibility issues with iOS and Android effectively
- It reduces app development time significantly
- It is supported and maintained by Google and comes with a new version regularly
- It offers a wider reach as compared to other platforms
- It has a feature like ‘Hot Reload’ to reduce the development time
- It supports app development using a single codebase that not only saves time in development but also assists developers to test the app rapidly
- It supports Material Design for Android and Cupertino for iOS to build native apps
Flutter saves a lot of development time, effort, and money as compared to iOS and Android app development.
If you wish to develop an app using the Flutter platform, here is your concise guide to major cost-determining factors.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop An App in Flutter?
As a robust and reliable framework for open-source app development, Flutter enables you to bring a feature-rich app for your business. The development cost in Flutter depends on the following factors-
UI/UX design plays a crucial role in making your app popular. The UI/UX design services are related to designing the app’s interface. The number of hours necessary in the app design can determine the cost of Flutter app development.
Hourly rates of Flutter app developers can also impact the development cost. More is the time taken in developing the app, more is the cost of developing your app. Hourly rates of developers are different in various parts of the world and if you hire Flutter app developers from countries like India, Vietnam, and Singapore, then you will get the high-quality app at affordable rates.
In Flutter app development, two types of developer cost are included-
- Cost associated with app discovery and 2. Cost associated with app deployment
This is one of the most crucial factors for determining the cost of app. There are several factors that contribute to the app’s complexity. Deployment of the architectural model, admin panel developing, usage of in-built features of the device, and third-party integration are some of the factors that make the app complex,
Some apps have medium complexity, whereas some of them have a high level of complexity. The complexity of the app is directly proportional to the development duration. Depending on the app’s complexity, app developers have to put more effort and spend more time in developing the app. It reflects in a higher app development cost.
Though Flutter has many in-built features and widgets to meet the complexity-related requirements effectively, it is fair to mention that complex apps with interrelated features are pricey as compared to simple apps with basic features.
Category and Design of App
Every mobile app has different objectives to serve, and therefore, features are different. On the basis of features and user base, we can categorize the mobile apps. For example, usual categories are eCommerce apps and learning portals that need the user to create an account to access the app’s features.