Summary: pFOkUS’s Imperia Deep Clean is the best solution to clean a greasy backsplash and grout, rendering them sparkling and clean.
When it comes to deep cleaning your surfaces, you have to be extra careful about small and unnoticeable areas like a tiled backsplash and nearby grout joints. Backsplash is a panel behind a sink that protects the wall from backsplash. You may have installed this in your bathrooms or kitchens. But these areas are often the dirtiest as they face maximum greasy dirt, dust, soap scum, oil stains and other debris. In this article, we will discuss how to clean a greasy tiled backsplash and grout. We will also discuss cleaning greasy glass surfaces.
Best Way to Clean a Greasy Tile and Grout Effectively?
Tips on Proper Cleaning Tile and Grout:
- You should avoid using acidic cleaners to clean tile and grout. These are strong elements that result in etching on the surface.
- In case of an oil spill, it is best to blot the area with a blotting paper and then clean with a soft cloth rather than spreading it everywhere while cleaning.
- Try to keep your backsplash clean and dry at all times. Moist surfaces give birth to mold and mildew, which further ruin the look and also cause health hazards. Mold also quickly spreads to the nearby wall surface.
- Cleaning your tile and grout with a good quality tile cleaner will eliminate all the germs, stains and mold, giving you sparkling clean surfaces.
- Use a grout brush that can swivel in all directions and can help you remove all the hidden stains and debris from narrow grout lines and deliver complete grout cleanliness.
Best Grout and Tile Backsplash Cleaner:
Both natural stone tile and grout are porous surfaces and tend to soak in moisture. This leads to dampness within their pores that provides favorable conditions for mold to breed. Some food, beverage or oil spills also penetrate easily, leading to dense stains. Imperia Deep Clean performs tough cleaning on tile and grout. Our impeccable floor tile grout cleaner is a deep-penetrating liquid, which enters into the surface of tile and grout, knocking off the mold and mildew breeding inside. So if you are wondering how to clean backsplash without causing etching or discoloration on your tile and grout, think no further than Imperia Deep Clean. It penetrates deep inside the surface of the tile and grout and eliminates the mold, mildew and stains at the root level.
Steps for Cleaning Tiled Backsplash and Grout with Imperia Deep Clean:
- Begin by filling your sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of Imperia Deep Clean.
- Next, fill the sprayer bottle with hot water up to 1 gallon.
- Also fill the second bottle with hot water, which will be later used to neutralize the granite surface and wash off the remnants.
- You can also add some alcohol to the neutralizer to help dry the granite surface quickly.
- Now spray the solution on the backsplash and grout joints and allow to dry for some time.
- Again spray another coat of Imperia Deep Clean and immediately start scrubbing with soft cloth.
- Retract the remnants and wipe off with a clean wet cloth at last.
How to Clean Glass Backsplash?
If you have installed glass as backsplash behind your sink, then you can clean it with Benaz – our powerful glass cleaner. It is tough on stains like soap scum, oil stains, hard water stains and other dirt and yet, gentle on the glass surface. You can use Benaz to effectively clean your glass backsplash without causing etching.
So grab pFOkUS’s tile and grout backsplash cleaner today to deliver sparkling cleanliness to your surfaces.