Hostinger Vs Siteground Comparison 2021
In this current era full of high tech and digitalization, it is a crucial key to choose the best web hosting to perform online endeavors. A reliable, budget-friendly, and well-performed web hosting company is necessary to launch your eCommerce store or website. Indeed, finding such a platform is a huge challenge, because not known names in the industry can offer the right set of choices. So research is the key before selecting any company especially in the areas of value for money, user experience, hosting provider’s affordability, and customer support.
In this guest post, you will find a detailed comparison of Hostinger Vs SiteGround, two big names of the industry. In the domain of services, pricing, uptime, speed, and customer service there is a detailed discussion mentioned below. It will help you to choose the best hosting provider for your company. Here these are,
Hostinger & Siteground Services :
- Both are the well-known names of the industry and offer the best services for your website. Currently, both firms are offering services in vastly different areas. Hostinger currently offering web hosting, VPS hosting, Minecraft server hosting, cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, email hosting, CMS hosting, eCommerce hosting, free website hosting, website builder, cheap web hosting, buy hosting, windows cps, and web design services.
- Whereas if we see siteground, currently offers WordPress hosting, woo-commerce hosting, reseller hosting, cloud hosting, enterprise hosting, domain names, web hosting for agencies, and student hosting. So one can avail of services from the mentioned domains from respective organizations.
Hostinger & Siteground Pricing :
- In almost every decision, before choosing any platform, one of the important factors to check is the price. So here is a comparison of price between both web hosting companies, hostinger, and siteground. As per the price range, the usual conclusion says that hostinger is better than siteground because siteground is not flexible enough for the range of packages.
- You can have an idea of the price range of both by the following as the first-month price of siteGround is $5.95 and hostinger charge $3.49 for its premium package. If we compare the price range in the long run like for 3 months, so Hostinger charges $26.52, and siteground does not have any plan for an extended period.
- As per the observation of both, it is found that hostinger has various pricing options and cheaper than siteground.
Hostinger & Siteground Uptime :
There is no single chance of downtime is bearable for any organization. Even if you are a multinational corporation or amateur blogger. Because Asingle downtime can lead to a considerable effect on your revenues. It also hurts your website reputation as a user get dissatisfied and do not visit your online platform again. If we discuss for SiteGround and hositnger, both provide a 100% uptime guarantee. But for siteground you may face negligible downtime in long run.
Hostinger & Siteground Speed :
One of the most crucial features, speed. The user rates speed on the top of the game for your online platform user do not want to wait when he visits you’re your ecommerce website and ecommerce. It should load in a sec or two because no matter how rich features you have on your website, but if there is no high speed so the user will switch from your site. As per the comparison of both webhosting providers, it is declared that Hostinger has more speed than siteground. Therefore, Siteground response time is 464ms while hostinger time is 88ms which is 5 times lesser than siteground.
Hostinger Vs Siteground Customer Support :
Speed, pricing, and uptime cannot do complete satisfaction alone. The major aspect is customer support. It can bag any company a big loss or win so having a competent and willing customer support team is necessary. Your team must know how to fix the technical issues that come up during the day because there should be no compromise on customer support.
If we talk about Hostinger and SiteGround, here is the major difference mentioned for both,
Hostinger customer support
They provide live chat support 24/7, no matter you are on with the area of their website the live support is accessible. Additionally, the response time is quite fast, the customer does not need to wait too long. Moreover, customers can fill General inquiry form if they want special customer support. There are tutorial on their websites for small technical troubles
SiteGround Customer Support
It has equally reliable customer support that will be available 24/7 for you anywhere. They have live chat support and a ticketing system. Their representatives are blindly trustable to help you whenever you need it.
With the detailed comparison of Hostinger Vs Siteground, you can have a clear picture in the area of services, pricing, speed, uptime, and customer support of both web hosting companies. But Hostinger is the better option between both. Well, both are the best companies in the industry but when it comes to the best features with services in the small price range then Hostinger is the best one.