You have completed your class 12th from arts stream & you want to make your career successful & better. For that I strongly suggest you to do animation course after class 12th. Animation is only the field which are increasing day by day because without animation or animator no industry can run smoothly, efficiently & effectively. The demand of animators are increasing rapidly either it is govt. or private sector, either it is small or large industry.
SCOPE OF ANIMATION AFTER CLASS 12TH
Employment opportunities in Animation field are increasing at a rapid pace. The following are the sectors in which the demand of animators are growing :
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Rigging Artist
- Background Artist
- Rendering Artist
- Image Editor
- Texture Artist
- Key Frame Animator
- Character Animator
- Special Effect Artist
- Paint Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Interior Designer
QUALITIES REQUIRED IN THE FIELD OF ANIMATION
- Good imagination & observational skills
- Drawing skills
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Software skills
- Presentation skills
Animators are the artist who are specialized in the field of animation. An animators creates multiple images & give them the illusion of motion when displayed in rapid sequence. The way of creating images depends on the animator’s creativity & artistic styles.
PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN ANIMATION COURSE
Students must have passed the class 12th from any stream either it is science, commerce or arts from any recognized board. The students who wish to be an animator should have a good hand over sketching or art. It is necessary to have a good knowledge in computer in order to pursue career in animation field. In India, the animation industries are expanding their arms. For this, you have to do animation course after class 12th from any animation institute. If you belongs to Delhi then you can do animation course in Delhi from any animation institute in Delhi.
Students who wish to do something in the animation field or they wish to adopt animation field has the career for themselves, they have so many questions in their mind regarding this field. You can join bachelordegree in animation after completing your class 12th from any stream either it is science, commerce or arts from any recognized board. There is no compulsion of doing bachelor degree in animation from adopting any particular stream. To become an animator, a bachelor or diploma degree in animation is mandatory.
NAME, TYPE & DURATION OF COURSES COVERED IN BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANIMATION
- B.A in animation & multimedia – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.A in animation & CG Arts – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc in animation – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.A in animation and Graphic design – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- Bachelor of visual Arts (Animation) – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.A in Digital Film making and Animation – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics, and Web design – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc. in Animation and Gaming – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- B.Sc in Animation and VFX – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
- Diploma in 2D Animation – Bachelor degree & the duration is 3 years.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE BACHELOR DEGREE & DIPLOMA COURSES.
- You have to pass class 12th from any stream & from any recognized board.
- Some of the institutes may require you to secure at least 50% marks in order to secure admission in these courses.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR DOING ANIMATION COURSES
- Your creativity
- Imagination power
- Good sense of choosing the colors
- Patience is very much needed in this field.
- Have the ability to work in a group
- Have a complete knowledge about the software.
You are completed your class 12th from commerce stream & you don’t want to study a head. In this situation, I would suggest you that you can go for an animation course after class 12th & make a career more bright & successful. Animation is only the field where your creativity, imagination power, drawing skills, basic computer knowledge, software knowledge & your positive attitude towards your work are the essential skills which are require in the filed of animation.
ANIMATION INDUSTRY. SKILLS REQUIRED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL ANIMATOR
- Creativity- If you are creative you are creative then animation industry is very beneficial for you.
- Imagination power – If you imagine something different or you want to make your imagination into realistic then this animation field is for you.
- Computer & Software knowledge – Your basic knowledge about the computer & off course your software knowledge makes you very successful in animation field.
- Drawing skills – Your drawing skill also very important in an animation field.
- Good Communication skills – Your communication skills is very much important for not only in an animation industry but also for your overall development in the life.
COURSES COME UNDER IN AN ANIMATION FIELD.
- Graphic Designing – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw & Adobe In design.
- 2D Animation – Adobe Animate CC
- Interior Designing – 3D’s- Max
- Maya – Modelling, texturing, Lightning, Camera, Walk through, Particles, Unwrap
- Video Editing – Adobe Premiere Pro
- Compositing – Adobe After Effect
SCOPE OF ANIMATOR IN INDIA AS WELL AS IN OTHER COUNTRY.
The scope of animator are increasing day by day because without animators or animation no industry can run smoothly, effectively & efficiently either it is small or large govt. or private. After doing animation course you are able to make designs of logos, hoardings, flex, newspaper, magazine, visiting cards, all types of cards, advertising, packaging, reports & many more. Also you are able to make websites, presentation, video editing, interior of homes, hospital other commercial spaces, editing, recreating of images of pictures.